The selectee for this position will serve as a Secretary in the Production Department of PEARL HARBOR NSY AND IMF.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Establishing methods and procedures for office routines
- Maintaining office equipment and supplies
- Maintaining supervisor's work and social calendar utilizing Microsoft Outlook
- Arranging conferences (e.g., preparing the agenda, developing background information, composes drafts of introduction, etc)
- Receiving visitors and telephone calls from all level
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488149700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.