The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
Military Spouses - Appointment of Certain Military Spouse (EO 13473)
Schedule A - Individual with Disabilities - click here for additional information
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
30% Disabled Veterans
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
The individual selected for this position may be extended without further competition.
Current Federal civilian employees may apply for this position using "Reinstatement" eligibility and if selected, a break in service of at least 4 calendar days may be required prior to appointment to this position
- The primary purpose of this position is: to serve as a Protocol Specialist for the 82 Training Wing and other senior installation officials.
- Performs as a Protocol Specialist for Sheppard AFB. Plans and implements all aspects of visits, conferences, conventions, and other applicable programs involving distinguished visitors, guests, and groups
- Assists in developing protocol procedures and duties.
- Provides guidance on protocol matters and administrative procedures to wing organizations.
- Submits and updates protocol reports and correspondence.
- Assists with preparation of budget submissions.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Federal Employees, Individuals with Disabilities, Military Spouses. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488063700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.