Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position is with the USARMY NETCOM Headquarters, Chief of Staff Section located at Fort Huachuca, AZ serving as a Protocol Officer.
Fort Huachuca is located 75 miles southeast of Tucson, Arizona. We are nestled at the foot of the Huachuca Mountains and enjoy the benefit of some of the best climate in the United States. Please visit the Fort Huachuca web site for more information at http://www.huachuca.army.mil/site/Visitor/index.asp.
Also please visit the Sierra Vista Chamber of Commerce web site for information on relocating to the Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca area at http://www.sierravistachamber.org
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Evaluates, plans, and coordinates the arrangements for all visits of military and civilian dignitaries.
- Will make decisions on personal courtesies, which in many instances, are not in writing but must be dependent on mature, sound judgment.
- Acts as the Commander's representative to afford welcoming amenities to visiting notable personages.
- Use of regulations concerning the Commander's Contingency Fund and Official Hosting and Representation Fund to assure proper use of expenditures and adequate record keeping.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/488060100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.