Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
- CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICE G-6
Who May Apply: US Citizens Learn more about this agency
- Receive and analyze new enterprise architecture requirements, design and publish EA tools and templates to enable enterprise-wide, complex cross-domain architecture analyses and integration.
- Coordinate the development of EA standards, guidelines and policies for improving the usefulness of the Army architecture.
- Develop and maintain policy, directives, procedures, handbooks, and related material for Information Technology/Telecommunications.
- Participate in the creation and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture, the Information Assurance Program, Strategic Policy and Operational Guidance, Planning and Direction.
- Review and analyze material developer work plans to determine if they are in agreement with policies and guidance that resulted from decisions made by the Director, AAIC.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487951500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.