Are you ready to join a world class corporate university and take on the challenge of reaching over 150,000 learners worldwide? The Defense Acquisition University (DAU) is a recognized leader as a corporate university, advancing the use of technology in all areas of education. DAU, in partnership with DCMA, is expanding its training capacity within the DoD community, better aligning course content to meet growing Defense Department needs for expertise in contract management. The professional faculty and staff at DAU work in a strong team environment to continuously improve the ways we help our students learn by delivering the right knowledge and skills at the point of need. Come join this dynamic team using your expertise to make a real impact in the acquisition community.Learn more about this agency
As an Intermittent Professor of Quality Assurance, you will apply your knowledge, experience, and technical skills to teach and facilitate higher levels of learning for the Department of Defense workforce, primarily among functional employees within the DCMA workforce. For optimum consideration, please ensure your resume reflects how your experience, certifications, and on-the-job and/or formal educational achievements are related to key functional areas discussed below and ensure you address your potential to execute the key functional areas of this position including: quality assurance, teaching/instruction, curriculum development, and mission assistance/consulting. In support of this position you will:
1. Develop and conduct lectures, case studies, simulations and workshops.
2. Lead and facilitate student discussion, problem solving, and presentations/briefings.
3. Prepare course material (student and instructor) according to current instructional systems design technology and develop course schedules.
4. Develop and analyze student assessments and provide student counseling to ensure the highest degree of learning.
5. Provide consulting services to acquisition programs and members of the acquisition workforce.
Occasional travel - 50% or greater
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This announcement is open to all U.S. Citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487858600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.