DON Pathways Internship ProgramLearn more about this agency
The selectee for this position will serve as a Student Trainee (Engineering) in the Cooperative Education Agreement with an accredited college or university and is located with the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC), Mid-Atlantic (MIDLANT). This is a part of a regionalized command.
This is a Temporary position not-to-exceed one year.
**Above salary does not include locality. Locality adjustment will be determined by duty location once a selection has been made. **
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Assists in updating engineering drawings and collects technical data for engineering studies and reports.
- Prepares basic drawings, charts, maps and sketches of equipment related to the distribution system.
- Assists in preparing reports, charts and graphs for presentations of engineering operations and productions.
- Assists engineers and technicians by developing project scopes and estimates costs from site plans and specifications.
- Researches drawing files for technical information and extracts data from a non-variety of sources.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Students/Internship program eligibles (Current Students who are enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, on at least a half-time basis in an accredited educational institution)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487763300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.