The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is for Citizens and Non-Citizens that live within 30 miles commuting distance from West Point. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
Recruitments from this vacancy announcement will be filled for the West Point Club.
This position will be eligible for gratuities based on the type of event(s) and performance.
- Prepares and serves food items which include, but are not limited to, hot dogs, nachos, chips, candy, lemonade drinks, etc.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly.
- Collects sales slips, total sales on cash register, accepts payment from patrons and makes change as necessary.
- Maintains related cash records.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487732900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.