The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
Schedule A - Individual with Disabilities - click here for additional information
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
Current Federal civilian employees may apply for this position using "Reinstatement" eligibility and if selected, a break in service of at least 4 calendar days may be required prior to appointment to this position.
- The primary purpose of this position is to serve as the deputy Chief of Protocol, Air University (AU), Provide protocol expertise to the Air University Commander.
- Performs supervisory Duties. Expert advisor to the Air University Commanders, the Vice Commander, on all protocol matters.
- Assists in the management and supervision of Au protocol staff with oversight or primary responsibility for the planning and coordination of special events, official dines hosted by the AU commander.
- Serves as liaison between Air University and the city of Montgomery on special events involving the civilian community. Accounts for and properly justified, request and documents money expended from the commander's officials.
- Responsible for training protocol officers assigned to Air University as well as other groups, on Business Etiquette
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487645500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.