Please read this Direct Hire Authority (DHA) Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
You are applying to a resume database, your resume and any documents submitted will be retained for six months and may be used at any time during this period. When a position is requested to be filled under the Direct Hire Authority, a list of applicants may be provided to management for review and possible selection. You will not receive any notifications and your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a position is requested to be filled. This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems. This public notice may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification. Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to the grade level.
Prior to appointment, all candidates will be required to sign a Keystone Conditions of Employment Agreement.
NOTE: During the Keystone Program, participants will receive specialized formal classroom training, computer-based training, and on-the-job (OJT) training. The training development program will consist of the following:
1. Report initially to the Contract Management Office (CMO)/Center in the duty location you were selected for at least 2 weeks.
2. Travel TDY (Temporary Duty Travel) for one week to attend training at the DCMA Learning Campus (DLC) in Fort Lee, VA.
3. Spend 6 months in the CMO/Center for on-the-job (OJT) and developmental training.
4. Return within the three year developmental training to the DLC, HQ or other CMO locations for assessment/various functional specific training.
Who May Apply:
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
You will perform duties of a developmental nature as a trainee. You will receive assignments that are designed to orient, train, and increase your knowledge in the contracting. Familiarization of the organizations programs, projects, and functions; and contract administration manuals and procedures are pertinent at this level.
Occasional travel - Business travel is required 20% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States and Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487628200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.