The selectee for this position will serve as a INTERDISCIPLINARY (Biologist, Environmental Engineer, Physical Scientist) in the ENVIRONMENTAL BUSINESS LINE of NAVAL FAC ENGINEERING CMD WASH.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- You will be monitoring the product delivery process to ensure consistent application of the business rules and procedures are within environmental compliance
- You will be resolving non-compliance and legal situations for actions scrutinized throughout the assignment in a skeptical or adverse manner by enforcement agencies, courts, politicians and/or the public.
- You will be maintaining legally required documentation (i.e. permits, invoices, correspondence with regulators, reports, etc.) for the command and respective programs.
- You will be serving as the project manager for products and services with emphasis on high risk, sensitive, and unique projects to ensure environmental compliance.
- You will be Providing detailed, multi-discipline reviews for Architectural Engineering/ Environmental Sciences (AE/ES) contract submittals for environmental products and services provided.
50% or less - This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. Must be willing and able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, VEOA,or ICTAP eligibles.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487576300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.