The selectee for this position will serve as a ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the TECHNICAL DIRECTOR DIVISION, DEPUTY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Establishing Command processes that allow others to focus on innovation.
- Championing innovation within the organization's mission, focus, and resources.
- Attracting innovators to work in the Innovation Lab through marketing, branding, and knowledge of the organization's business.
- Identifying partnerships across agencies and coordinate execution through customer advocate office and legal office assuring coordination with senior technical staff and applicable departments, with the community, private companies, other research institutions and academia to further innovation.
- Serving as the expert advisor in regards to long-range technologies, near-term engineering solutions, prototype concepts, new operational concepts and overall technical mission.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within the DON
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487347300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.