Are you looking for a leadership opportunity in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement? DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of audit managers who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
Reemployed annuitant: This vacancy does not meet the criteria for appointment of annuitants.
- Oversees the planning and performance of Department of Defense contract audit work. Provides accounting and financial advisory services regarding contracts.
- Provides support for accomplishment of the agency strategic plan. Emphasizes DCAA's vision and goals to FAO staff.
- Supervises a number of audit teams lead by supervisory auditors as well as an administrative staff led by an administrative supervisor. Promotes teamwork and cooperation within the office. Fosters effective relationships with contractor representatives and government officials.
- Orchestrates effective accomplishment of the audit program plan, managing workforce and workload imbalances.
- Reviews audit reports and working papers to ensure that the reports are timely, responsive and comply with Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS) and agency standards. Approves and releases audit reports.
50% or less - (Up to 50%)
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current permanent DCAA employees only
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487172900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.