This National Guard position is for a IT Specialist (Customer Support), Position Description Number D0269000 / D0268000and is part of the NJ JFHQ G6, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a IT Specialist (Customer Support), GS-2210-9/11, you will:
- Install and configure workstation or network operating systems
- Provide solutions to customer requests resolving hardware and software problems
- Install and maintain hardware devices supporting information and operating systems
- Perform intensive collection and analysis of data from the customer service database
- Research trends and patterns to implement new or improved communications procedures
- Assessing and determining actual problems and resolves or assigns unresolved requests
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/487119800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.