Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligibles
- Performs Quality System Audits of a contractor's Quality Management System (ISO 9001/AS9100) in a manufacturing environment. Evaluations are accomplished using existing credible data. Verifications of key quality management system elements to validate data, and full or partial system auditing is also performed.
- Collects and analyzes customer, supplier and government data. Identify Risk to determine surveillance strategy, frequency and/or intensity; and reassesses assigned risk ratings as a result of analyzing data.
- Reviews and ensures flow-down of contract requirements to the contractor's planning, manufacturing and inspection processes to include packaging/marking, shipping, purchasing, and receiving functions.
- Defines and performs process reviews and product examinations based on contract specifications, DCMA policy and other customer requirements.
- Prepares, maintains and retains plans, records, data, reports, correspondence, and other documentation as required by contracts, customer instructions and current DCMA policy. Examples of these include: surveillance plans, process reviews and product examination records; process data; investigation reports concerning customer reported deficiencies; corrective action requests; letters of delegation; and audit and survey reports.Conducts post-award first article meetings to assess the adequacy of suppliers first article plans and processes
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 10% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486956000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.