Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Analyze and report on contractor's software development using performance data.
- Provide written assessments of cost overruns and schedule slippages associated with deliverable software within DOD complex radar and electronic systems.
- Provide insight and guidance on software acquisition on complex ACAT I and ACAT II defense programs.
- Apply and utilize software requirements, Scrum development and Peer Review techniques & tools, CM tools, coding standards, and software testing.
- Implement risk management and software quality engineering practices.
- Perform surveillance of contractor software development/testing through independent audits and through participation in software technical reviews and meetings.
- Apply software metrics such as execution time and memory budgets for programs, in context of the total system requirements.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 15 percent of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486944200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.