Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
The position is located at Dugway Proving Ground a remote & isolated installation approximately 50 minutes from Tooele, Utah and 90 minute
drive from Salt Lake City, Utah. USAG Dugway has a highly professional workforce providing support to an array of missions and organizations.
Dugway offers various alternate work schedule opportunities with most of the workforce working 4 ten hour shifts Monday thru Thursday. DPG
is physically remote, entirely self-sufficient with government housing available for civilians, an AAFES Exchange Outlet, Commissary, Community
Club, Physical Fitness Center, Child Care, Youth Services and Tooele County K-12 school system on post. Employees choosing to live off post may use subsidized commuter van transport which operates to and from many of the major cities and towns throughout Utah. Within a day's drive
are Utah's five national parks and many other attractions. Contact the Relocation Program Manager at email@example.com or
435-831-2321; DSN 789. For more information about Dugway's beautiful terrain and community go to our website http://www.dugway.army.mil.
Who May Apply: US Citizens
As a Police Officer you will:
- Serve on the Dugway Proving Ground with overall responsibility to maintain law and order and protect life, property, and civil rights of individuals through enforcement of the full range of Federal, state, and local laws ordinances, rules and regulations, and the United Code of Military Justice (UCMJ).
- Exercise "concurrent law enforcement jurisdiction" and be irresponsible for the investigation, apprehension and detention of persons or group suspected or convicted of offenses against the criminal laws of the United States.
- You may work as member of a two-person patrol.
- Patrol areas on foot and by motor vehicle and perform duty at various posts.
- Engage in traffic control and serve as a deterrent to crime by being present in the area and through observation, inspection, and investigation.
- Perform traffic enforcement duties.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…US Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486935000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.