If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Responsible for managing major elements of the organizations' s assigned program segment's including engineering planning, designing, and reviewing designs of information systems(primarily software application and virtualization systems) which are designed as a total integrated system.
- Develop conceptual approaches and test strategies that will efficiently and effectively determine a system's ability to meet performance and interoperability requirements.
- Conduct analytical techniques such as mathematical modeling; systems analysis; statistical analysis econometrics, to analyze and evaluate a variety of technical solutions and technologies.
- Formulate, guide or direct analytical studies to develop strategies for achieving approved long rang objectives in advancing the state of art in test and evaluations technologies, methodologies, and facilities.
- Conduct test and evaluations of systems and coordinate technical planning in installation activities by relating future program plans to projected requirements, available resources, and installation responsibilities.Serve as a team leader on projects, establishing priorities, milestones, and objectives of the project/program, and manages project/program schedule and resources.
50% or less - Travel 50% or less
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current or Former Permanent Federal Employees, 30% or More Disabled Veterans, Veterans Employment Opportunities Act (VEOA) eligibles, Schedule A eligibles, Military Spouses Preference eligibles in the local area, Peace Corps eligibles, and other individuals eligible under Special Appointment Authorities
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486897700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.