The selectee for this position will serve as a Supervisory Human Resources Specialist (Employee and Labor Relations) in the Employee/Management Advisory Services (EMAS) Section of HQ US MARINE CORPS.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Plan, develop, implement and coordinate labor and employee relations programs for all Human Resources and Organizational Management (HROM) serviced commands to meet their immediate and long range needs.
- Meet regularly with senor command management officials to keep them advised of significant developments in labor/employee relations and participates in long range planning efforts.
- Provide expert advice and assistance on labor/employee relations areas, including discipline, adverse actions, administrative and negotiated grievances, performance management and recognition, employee counseling, and related functions.
- Develop strategies for managers to help achieve goals/mission.
- Develop performance plan, evaluate performance, and recommend performance awards for subordinate supervisors.
Occasional travel - This position may require travel from normal duty station to CONUS and OCONUS and may include remote or isolated sites. Must be willing and able to travel on military and commercial aircraft for extended periods of time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, or ICTAP eligibles.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486884400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.