Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
The position is located at: 108th Training Command (Initial Entry Training), Internal Review, 104th Training Division, Fort Lewis, Washington.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Executive Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Interchange Agreement Eligible
- People with Disabilities, Schedule A
- Postal Service/Peace Corps and Other Unique Authorities
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
The duties of this position include:
- Conduct in-depth research and analysis.
- Oversee implementation of applicable laws, regulations, and directives.
- Review automated accounting and financial systems.
- Evaluate findings for validity.
- Prepare lead sheets to identify weaknesses in internal controls.
- Develop process to execute Audit Readiness.
Occasional travel - The business travel requirement is 10%.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, VEOA, Individuals with Disabilities, Military Spouses, and Family of Overseas Employees
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486854800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.