Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United States
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) eligible
- Performs a variety of engineering functions to include systems engineering surveillance on research, design, development, test and production contracts; monitoring contractor engineering management systems; and providing technical recommendations on substantive changes.
- Analyzes trends in performance, recommending corrective action, establishing lessons learned, and influencing the improvement of contractor processes.
- Provides engineering Technical Support to Pricing (TSP) and cost analysis reviews for proposals.
- Contract Receipt and Review (CRR) functions related to contract cost, schedule and performance for buying activities and DCMA elements.
- Plans, executes, and documents surveillance of design, development, and production efforts at contractor facilities on behalf of the Contract Management Office (CMO).
- Evaluates contractor Earned Value Management (EVM) compliance.
- Evaluates contractor engineering change proposals.
- Prepares, provides, and evaluates documentation regarding specific engineering and manufacturing questions requiring resolution.
Occasional travel - Business travel required approximately 10 percent of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486848300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.