The selectee for this position will serve as a ENGINEER in the ROCKETS & CARTRIDGE ACTUATED DEVICE/PROPELLANT ACTUATED DEVICE (CAD/PAD) DIVISION, ENERGETICS MANUFACTURING DEPARTMENT of NAVSURFWARCEN IHEODTECHDIV.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Establishing new and innovative acquisition processes to ensure timely delivery of acceptable man rated Cartridge Actuated Device /Propellant Actuated Device (CAD/PAD) materials.
- Providing senior engineering expertise and understanding in the areas of Cartridge Actuated Device (CAD) and Propellant Actuated Device (PAD) technical data, hardware procurement, part manufacturing techniques, quality control/inspection methods.
- Collaborating with various organizations to assess, mitigate and communicate project safety, quality, cost and schedule risk.
- Managing a portfolio of complex Energetics Manufacturing Projects.
- Providing technical direction and oversight of engineering tasks.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within the DON
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486770300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.