Earth Day is every day at EPA! At EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Region 2, Caribbean Environmental Protection Division, Multi-Media Permits and Compliance Branch, Guaynabo, PR.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-2
- Conduct inspections and investigations of Clean Water Act (CWA) regulated facilities for compliance with applicable regulations, permits, or other federal requirements.
- Provide technical advice and information on analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc., related to specific CWA program areas, functions, or activities.
- Serve as a technical resource in the development, negotiation, and litigation of both civil and criminal enforcement matters.
- Plan, conduct, and/or provide regulatory technical assistance to complex field sampling and analytical services, facility inspections and audits.
- Provide assistance to customers on the technical aspects of EPA laws and regulations.
You will spend less than 25% of your work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current permanent EPA internal employees in Region 2 wth competitive status and CTAP eligibles.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486689300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.