The selectee for this position will serve as a Program Manager in the Program Management Support PEO(JSF) Programs Division of NAWCTSD ORLANDO.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Independently plans, schedules, implements and monitors the effective operations of the program.
- Exercises managerial and supervisory authority to direct, coordinate and oversee work of subordinates and is responsible for the resolution of differences between key subordinates and functional managers.
- Integrates resource requirements with multi-year acquisition and support plans to develop POM and budget inputs.
- Develops presentations on program status, accomplishments, problems and requirements for support and promotion of program objectives to all levels of DOD and industry.
- Assesses and evaluates program goals and objectives to provide the basis for long-range planning to enhance the organization's management capabilities.
25% or less - Up to 25% travel may be required. Required to travel by air. Required to travel outside of the continental United States (OCONUS).
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within the DoD, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, or ICTAP eligibles.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486616200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.