The selectee for this position will serve as an Engineer in the Unmanned Maritime Systems Division (PMS 406) within PEO LITTORAL COMBAT SHIPS.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- As the Test and Evaluation (T&E) Project Manager, communicate and coordinate with systems and subsystems program management teams within and outside NAVSEA to assist with engineering support and system development, evaluation, and acquisition of ships and major systems, with emphasis on test and evaluation,
- Develop T&E proposed responses for the organization in conjunction with the directorate T&E Director for official requests for information from external Government offices and agencies,
- Define engineering objectives and establish detailed goals in support of project development and ship integration/test requirements,
- Provide technical direction for all test and evaluation requirements during acquisition and life cycle for assigned platforms,
- Guide teams that analyze and evaluate developmental and operational tests and related reports and disseminate resulting information appropriate to the resulting level of classification and scope of test requirements.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees [within the DON, within NV24]
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486454400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.