This National Guard position is for a Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, Position Description Number D1444000 and is part of the NJ 108th AMXS, National Guard.Learn more about this agency
NATIONAL GUARD MEMBERSHIP IS REQUIRED: This is an excepted service position that requires membership in a compatible military assignment in the National Guard. Selectee will be required to wear the military uniform. Acceptance of an excepted service position constitutes concurrence with these requirements as a condition of employment. Applicants who are not currently a member of the National Guard must be eligible for immediate membership and employment in the National Guard in the military grade listed in this announcement.
As a Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor, WS-8801-14, you will:
- Resolve grievances and ensures proper corrective action is taken
- Recommend promotion or reassignment of subordinate supervisors
- Readiness evaluations, inspections, and command support exercises
- Plan the overall allocation of personnel, funding, and equipment resources
- Ensure that subordinates wear appropriate safety equipment and follow safety precautions
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens, National Guard
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486334000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.