Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position: The Anniston Army Depot is located in Anniston, Alabama in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain chain half way between Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham, Alabama just off interstate 20. The Depot is the largest employer in Calhoun County with Approximately 4000 employees.
This position may be filled at the GS-07 grade level, and Non-Competitive promotion potential to the target grade level GS-09.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Draft itineraries for incoming visitors including senior ranking personnel and congressional representatives.
- Coordinate visits with internal and external entities including higher headquarters and other federal and private agencies.
- Coordinate transportation and meal requirements.
- Ensure stakeholders, including command group, are kept informed reference all visits and any changes.
- Prepare and setup facilities for visitors and guest according to instructions.
- Maintain and update RSVP Rosters.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, ICTAP, Military Spouse, and VEOA Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/486078200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.