If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) is a great place for you. DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.Learn more about this agency
- Develop configuration management plans for complex WAN and LAN networks.
- Lead projects for establishing or re-establish network connectivity implementing telecommunications support activities.
- Configure and monitor operating system telecommunication access methods for specific processing environmental standards and requirements for the acquisition of network hardware, software, and services.
- Troubleshoot network outages and problems.
- Define custom modified systems and services based on business needs and practices.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Who May Apply: All U.S. Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485821800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.