Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
About the Position: Defense Contract Management Agency uses the Expedited Hiring Authority to recruit and appoint qualified individuals directly into shortage category or critical need acquisition positions.
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
All U.S. Citizens and Nationals with allegiance to the United StatesLearn more about this agency
Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan (ICTAP) Eligible
- Reviews new contracts to ensure all necessary clauses have been included.
- Contacts the responsible buying activity to resolve discrepancies such as missing or inconsistent provisions.
- Meets with the contractor and/or participates with the Administrative Contracting Officer (ACO) in post-award conferences with government and contractor personnel to clarify issues or resolve contractual problems.
- Monitors contracts using various electronic systems.
- Monitors contractor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, contract data reporting requirements, and other contractual requirements.
- Evaluates contractor compliance with applicable contract clauses, e.g., small business, patent rights, labor laws, and progress reports.
- Performs final closeout of assigned contracts; e.g., assures delivery, inspection and acceptance of contractual end items and that all administrative and reporting actions have been resolved before recommending final closeout of the contract.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 5% of the time
Who May Apply
This job is open to…United States Citizens
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485812100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.