SummaryLearn more about this agency
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join our Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community. We offer a team oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, we never waver in our commitment to our Corps.
• The Data Architect shall have expertise in translating logical design into one or more physical databases, and how the data will flow through the successive stages involved.
• Shall provide expertise in both defining data structures and data integration practices for business intelligence or for operational uses.
• Shall be able to address issues of data migration/validation, clean-up and mapping, and shall produce and maintain the data dictionaries.
• Shall provide technical support in the research, experimentation, business analysis, and use of systems technology, including architecture, integration capabilities, and database management.
• Shall provide technical and data leadership for the application developers and the IT infrastructure, being conversant with and cognizant of the future direction of systems, how that direction will impact enterprise, and how future and current systems can be exploited for the benefit of the enterprise.
• Shall work closely with other IT groups to coordinate current and future IT plans and activities, including coordination and technical assistance to facilitate specific development projects that involve the computing environment, the coordination of software upgrades, and the installation of new products.
• Shall recognize and identify potential areas where new tools and technologies can be used, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
• Shall Use advanced diagnostic analytical and design capabilities, Ensures that the best solution is provided to the customer.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Open to All Sources
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485768400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.