Join Team DCMA -- Challenge yourself!
The Defense Contract Management Agency serves as the independent eyes and ears of the Department of Defense (DoD) and its partners, delivering actionable acquisition insight from the factory floor to the front line around the world. We are an independent combat support agency within the DoD. We are the Department's contract manager, responsible for ensuring Federal acquisition programs, supplies, and services are delivered on time, within cost and meet performance requirements.
The pay band NH-03 includes the General Schedule grade equivalent to GS-12/13.
Other initiatives under the Acquisition Demonstration Project include simplified classification, streamlined hiring process and expanded developmental opportunities
Who May Apply: Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected.
- Current Department of Defense Employees
- Leads execution of assigned portions of operations at the Contract Management Office.
- Evaluates the sufficiency of contractor engineering and analytical processes.
- Reviews and approves surveillance reports and briefings.
- Provides professional advice, counsel, instruction, and decisions to subordinates.
- Manages the analysis of design drawings, specifications and test results.
- Supervises personnel performing E&A operations in support of ACAT I, II and III system design, development, integration, or production contracts.
- Responds with comments and follow-up actions on investigative reports from external groups.
Occasional travel - Business Travel is required 5% of the time.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485768200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.