The selectee for this position will serve as an INTERDISCIPLINARY (ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER) in the ENVIRONMENTAL DIVISION of MARINE CORPS LOGISTICS BASE.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- You will direct environmental inspections, permit application, and monitoring requirements.
- You will provide direct supervision to a staff of Environmental Protection Specialists, Engineers, and interns.
- You will determine and establish needs, objectives, priorities, scheduling and commitment of resources to attain goals and program responsibilities.
- You will provide advice and assistance to the director on the implementation of programs.
- You will draft, propose, and ensure coordination and collaboration on revisions to policies and orders that govern programs.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, Interchange or ICTAP Eligible
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485646400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.