The selectee for this position will serve as a PROTOCOL SPECIALIST in the Office of the Commander of COMMANDER NAVY REGION HAWAII.Learn more about this agency
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 11.32% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Arrange itineraries or agenda recommendations for distinguished visitors.
- Meet and greet high-ranking dignitaries on their arrival to accompany them throughout their visit.
- Prepare summary sheets, presentations, briefs, invitations, and correspondences for special events or functions.
- Brief staff and senior leadership on events, conferences, and meetings to ensure they comply with established policies and procedures regarding events
- Perform Protocol duties for distinguished visitors (DV's) (e.g., military services, congress members, senate members, distinguished civilian and foreign equivalents).
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within the DOD within the commuting area of the duty location listed for this position., or ICTAP eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485632600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.