The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee - Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service)
DoD Transfer - Army, Navy, DFAS, etc. (Excluding Air Force)
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
Military Spouses - Appointment of Certain Military Spouse (EO 13473)
Schedule A - Individual with Disabilities - click here for additional information
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
Non-DoD Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
VEOA (Veterans Employment Opportunity Act)
VRA (Veterans' Recruitment Appointment)
30% Disabled Veterans
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
- The primary purpose of this position is to establish and execute a planned, systematic approach of quality assurance to provide adequate confidence that ACC Military Personnel Flight (MPF), Civilian Personnel Flight (CPF), and Commander Support Staff (CSS) functions conform to requirements in appropriate Air Force Instructions (AFis), Mission Performance Checklists and the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). Also serves as the ACC DP representative on the Business Requirements and Advisory Group (BRAG).
- Plans, develops, organizes, administers, evaluates, and coordinates a comprehensive quality assurance program designed to ensure that the Service Provider meets its responsibilities for product quality in the MPF functional areas of UPRG, Awards and Decorations, Customer Service, lnformation/Workgroup Management, Passport Agent and Civilian/Military Personnel Systems Management for thirteen installations in ACC and one installation in AFSOC.
- Evaluates and assesses MPF and CSS personnel functions at thirteen installations in ACC. Develops comprehensive Staff Assistance Visit (SAV) schedule to ensure compliance of MPF and CSS personnel to AFis and DP guidance in all personnel actions.
- Administers program and serves as the primary source of information for MPFs, CPFs, commanders, HQ ACC, HQ AFSOC, and staff levels on quality assurance policies, procedures, and requirements. Establishes command operating procedures and prepares supplements to QASP and SDS, when directed by HQ ACC/DP.
- Exercises supervisory personnel management responsibilities. Advises and provides counsel to employees regarding policies, procedures, and directives of management. Selects or recommends selection of candidates for vacancies, promotions, details, and reassignments in consideration of skills and qualifications, mission requirements, and EEO and diversity objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Federal Employees, VEOA, VRA, Individuals with Disabilities, Military Spouses, and Former Overseas Employees. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485561700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.