The selectee for this position will serve as a INTERDISCIPLINARY ENGINEER/ ARCHITECT in the CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS BUSINESS LINE of NAVFAC SOUTHWEST.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- You will facilitate information sharing, coordination and distribution of technical data related to project management.
- You will provide technical decisions/recommendations on situations, and/or problems relating to scheduling, funding, project coordination, and contract interpretations which could affect the execution of the project.
- You will track the progress of facility design to ensure execution remains within scope, within budget and on schedule.
- You will convene, attend or chair meetings to determine the optimum course of action to resolve issues or concerns.
- You will prepare briefs indicating project scope and estimates of Architect-Engineering (AE) work for use in consulting with AE or construction firms, including assistance in negotiation of contracts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, Individuals with Disabilities, VEOA, interchange or ICTAP eligibles.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485549900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.