The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace.Learn more about this agency
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.
Click here to view the AF Civilian Employment Eligibility Guide:
Internal Employees (Air Force Employee - Current Permanent Competitive Service Career/Career-Conditional Employee and Current Permanent AF DCIPS Employees with Reinstatement Rights to the Competitive Service)
DoD Transfer - Army, Navy, DFAS, etc. (Excluding Air Force)
Former Federal Employees (Reinstatement)
Military Spouses - Appointment of Certain Military Spouse (EO 13473)
Schedule A - Individual with Disabilities - click here for additional information
Former Overseas Employees (EO 12721)
ICTAP (Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program)
Non-DoD Transfer (OPM, VA, Dept of Labor, etc.)
VEOA (Veterans Employment Opportunity Act)
MILITARY SPOUSE PREFERENCE: Click here: http://www.cpms.osd.mil/Content/Documents/PPP-Program%20S.pdf for specific program requirements. To request MSP hiring preference, you must submit the follow documents:
. Application or resume;
. Statement requesting MSP; and
. Copy of military sponsor's PCS orders
You MUST have one or more listed eligibilities to be considered. Eligibility claims must be supported with required documentation submitted with each application package to be considered. "Transfer" and "Reinstatement" eligibles must provide their most current SF-50 and the SF-50 reflecting the highest grade held if not reflected on most current/separation SF-50. *Air Force is not responsible for erroneous eligibilities you list or fail to list.
- The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a first level supervisor, providing planning, directing, organizing, and exercising control over nonsupervisory employees (11CES/CENMP) from a variety of disciplines on large or more complex multi-phase projects at a major or complex military installation. To serve as a technical consultant on design aspects concerning real property facilities and utilities.
- Plans, organizes, and directs the activities of 11 CES/CENMP, ensuring that all architectural and engineering projects comply with legal and regulatory requirements and meet customer needs.
- Exercises first level supervisory personnel management responsibilities.
- Represents the Architecture and Engineering section with a variety of installation and functional area organizations.
- Performs as a professional architect or civil engineer in planning and designing substantial new construction, renovation, and improvement projects on real property facilities.
- Coordinates the preparation of and reviews A&E statements of work (SOW).
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…VEOA, Federal Employees, Individuals with Disabilities, Military Spouses, and Former Overseas Employees. See Job Summary for further information on "Who May Apply".
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485549700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.