The selectee for this position will serve as a ENGINEER/SCIENTIST in the DEPUTY TO THE ASSISTANT CHIEF ENGINEER (ACHENG) FOR SYSTEMS OF SYSTEMS ENGINEERING of SPAWARSYSCOM.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Determine long and short range needs for resources such as manpower, materials, equipment and staff support.
- Mentor diverse personnel (e.g., project managers, designers, test and logistics engineers) to assist with resolution of technical issues.
- Brief higher level management on work status, technical decisions, and recommendations.
- Implement systems engineering plans and procedures for requirements analysis, architecture development (DoDAF), system definition and integration, and other system engineering process activities related to fielding an interoperable system.
- Analyze performance measures to provide policy or process change recommendations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Federal Employees, Former Federal Employees, VEOA, ICTAP eligibles.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485546600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.