Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
This position located in the Environmental Solutions Division, Programs and Liabilities Branch, United States Army Environmental Command located at Joint Base San Antonio Fort Sam Houston, TX.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- 30 Percent or More Disabled Veterans
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Current Permanent Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian Employee (non-Army)
- Executive Order (E.O.) 12721
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Military Spouses, under Executive Order (E.O.) 13473
- Non-Appropriated Fund Instrumentality (NAFI)
- Non-Department of Defense (DoD) Transfer
- People with Disabilities, Schedule A
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
- Serves as a project manager and technical authority
- Designs and executes cleanup programs
- Provides oversight at sites throughout CONUS
- Participates in creation and establishment of general principles
- Serves on committees, boards and panels relating to IRP, MMRP and BRAC cleanup
50% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, Veterans, ICTAP, Current Federal Employees, Military Spouses, Schedule A
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485524800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.