The selectee for this position will serve as a Research Physical Scientist in the Amphibious Systems Division of NAVAL FACILITIES ENGINEERING AND EXPEDITIONARY WARFARE CENTER.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties relative to the Expeditionary Seabasing mission:
- Conduct technical evaluations of program operations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor progress of projects and team assignments to make corrective adjustments to ensure program success.
- Mentor fellow engineers in the development of innovative solutions to meet system engineering requirements during Research and Development projects.
- Conduct technical evaluations of projects to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee Research, Development, Testing and Evaluation (RDT & E) engineering projects to ensure proper application of rules and regulations with project leads.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Permanent Competitive Service Internal Employees within UIC 69218.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485521900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.