The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win...in air, space and cyberspace. To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: Developing Airmen, Technology-to-Warfighting and Integrating Operations. Core competencies and distinctive capabilities are based on a shared commitment to three core values -- integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do.Learn more about this agency
This is a Direct Hire Public Notice, under this recruitment procedure applications will be accepted for each location/ installation identified in this Public Notice and selections are made for vacancies as they occur. There may or may not be actual/projected vacancies at the time you submit your application.
This Public Notice is to gather applications which may or may not result in a referral or selection.
This Public Notice may be used to fill positions in other equivalent pay systems (i.e., NH, NJ, NK).
Please read this Public Notice in its entirety prior to submitting your application for consideration.
- Serve as a primary care manager to provide medical examination, diagnosis and treatment of military and retired personnel and their dependents and selected civilian service personnel in one or more fields of medicine.
- Advise on, administer, supervise, or perform professional and scientific work.
- Practice of medicine or direct service to patients involving performance of diagnostic, preventive, or therapeutic services to patients in hospitals, clinics, public health programs, diagnostic centers.
- Provide service to patients in an occupational health program. Research and experimental work in causes, methods, or prevention and control, and methods of treatment of disease and other health conditions.
- Evaluate disability and rating of claims for compensation or pension.
This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies.
Duties and responsibilities vary and may increase according to grade level.
This public notice may be used to fill target grades (e.g. GP-13 Target GP-15).
This public notice may be used to fill Information Physician 0602 series positions at the GP-13 through GP-15.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…This public notice is to gather applications that may or may not result in a referral or selection.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485451000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.