This position serves as a program coordinator responsible for the planning, administration, and successful completion of Regional Office programs with a large annual budget.Learn more about this agency
This announcement will close at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on the date the first (75) applicants are received or on December 18, 2017, whichever comes first.
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician position in the Denver Regional Office located in Lakewood, Colorado.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see Denver RO-2018-0003, Supervisory Survey Statistician, GG-1530-13, Census-DOC-LMB.
Term Appointment: This is a Term Appointment, initial appointment is not to exceed (NTE) 2 years. This appointment may be extended 2 additional years at management’s discretion.
A trial period may be required.
A supervisory probation period may be required.
Relocation expenses may be paid.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed Tour. With a Mixed Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Develop, monitor, report and analyze progress weekly and monthly on a variety of administrative and data collection programs.
- Plan, develop, design, and implement new ways to report progress on the completion of administrative and data collection programs in the Regional Offices, while designing, conducting and analyzing surveys.
- Supervising and managing a team involved in data collection.
- Analyze, review, monitor, evaluate, and interpret survey methods, designing, conducting, and analyzing surveys.
- Supervise and administer the work of subordinates and teams assigned to a survey or administrative program.
Occasional travel - Travel is required
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All qualified United States citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485399200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.