This position serves as a program coordinator responsible for the planning, administration, and successful completion of Regional Office programs with a large annual budget.Learn more about this agency
This vacancy is for a Supervisory Survey Statistician position in the Denver Regional Office located in Lakewood, Colorado.
This vacancy is advertised under 2 different announcements. Read the 'Who May Apply' section carefully to determine your eligibility. If you are not eligible under this announcement, please see Denver RO-2018-0004, Supervisory Survey Statistician, GG-1530-13, Census-DE-LMB.
This is a competitive temporary promotion opportunity not to exceed (NTE) 5 years. This temporary promotion may be extended, terminated earlier, or made permanent at management's discretion. At the conclusion of the temporary promotion, the employee will return to their position of record.
A supervisory probation period may be required.
Relocation expenses may be paid.
The work schedule for this position is Mixed Tour. With a Mixed Tour work schedule, an employee may be changed between full-time, part-time and intermittent work schedules to accommodate fluctuating workloads and is subject to a signed agreement.
The individual selected for this position will:
- Develop, monitor, report and analyze progress weekly and monthly on a variety of administrative and data collection programs.
- Plan, develop, design, and implement new ways to report progress on the completion of administrative and data collection programs in the Regional Offices, while designing, conducting and analyzing surveys.
- Supervising and managing a team involved in data collection.
- Analyze, review, monitor, evaluate, and interpret survey methods, designing, conducting, and analyzing surveys.
- Supervise and administer the work of subordinates and teams assigned to a survey or administrative program.
Occasional travel - Travel is required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Department of Commerce employees (includes any Bureau under Commerce) on a permanent competitive appointment; Current Department of Commerce employee (includes any Bureau under Commerce) on a term, temporary or excepted service appointment with reinstatement eligibility; and Surplus and displaced Commerce employee (CTAP).
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485398800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.