The closing date of this position has been extended to December 18, 2017 due to USAJOBS system login change.Learn more about this agency
Are you excited by the idea of helping to support $39 billion in small business financing and setting proper conditions to stimulate America's economic growth? SBA has been a leader in small business development for more than 60 years. In an increasingly globalized economy, we tackle challenges confronted by the small business community across geographic boundaries. Although times have changed since the SBA was founded in 1953, the Agency's mission-to promote the growth of small business-has not. Today, SBA is more vital than ever. We work in collaboration with partner organizations and using cutting-edge technologies and well-tested best practices to multiply our impact on small businesses.
America's 28 million small businesses are the engine of job creation and economic growth in this country, creating nearly two out of every three new jobs in the United States and employing over half the nation's workforce. SBA ensures that these businesses have the tools and resources required to start and expand their operations, and create jobs that support a growing economy and strengthen America's middle class.
The SBA and entrepreneurs drive American competitiveness and help grow the economy. Picture yourself at SBA.
This is a bargaining unit position.
This is not a (drug) testing designated position (TDP).
This position is located in the Small Business Administration, Office of Capital Access in Washington, D.C. This purpose of this position is to conduct lender and portfolio analysis in support of effective lender supervision and enforcement of SBA Loan Program requirements for SBA's 7(a) and 504 Program lenders.
- Plan and conduct specialty program reviews and technical risk analyses to identify program and portfolio risk and identify lenders and agents with specific risk attributes.
- Develop the analytical framework for risk identification and risk quantification supporting Agency decisions to take enforcement actions.
- Conduct ongoing analysis on SBA's program, subprograms and portfolio risk and lender compliance with SBA Loan Requirements.
- Direct and manage special studies involving in-depth research and analysis of complex or highly technical risk management, economic and financial issues.
- Develop economic and financial impact analyses of the SBA program and portfolio.
- Prepare written reports on program, portfolio and lender risks.
- Analyzes portfolio and lender data, including inspection for completeness, accuracy and validity, formatting data into analyzable form, performing quality checks on completed database and statistical work, technical writing and proofreading and composing presentation and reports related to project methodologies and findings.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates and VEOA Eligibles
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485363000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.