Looking for a great place to work? The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is one of the best! In 2016, USACE ranked number two of government large-agency subcomponents! As rated by their employees, USACE supervisors strongly support employee development and opportunities to demonstrate leadership skills, while also maintaining an optimal work/life balance. The Corps offers a team-inspiring and collaborative work environment; providing challenging and rewarding careers across a variety of disciplines.
Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This position functions with two primary responsibilities: (1) District Real Property Accountable Officer for (a) real property acquired or constructed for United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) civil works activities, and (b) military real property under the administrative control of USACE, and (2) Realty Specialist responsible for developing all data of a real estate nature required in preparation of Real Estate reports in support of the Defense Environmental Restoration Program for Formerly Used Defense Sites (DERP-FUDS).
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Department of Army Civilian Employees
- Interagency Career Transition Assistance Plan
- Priority Placement Program (PPP), Program S (Military Spouse) registrant
- Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998
Learn more about this agency
- Coordinate inspections with account holders, who are resource managers, area engineers, and power plant superintendents
- Review and implement regulations and directives concerning control of real property
- Responsible for the audit of real property title/historical records
- Complete uncomplicated realty transactions and management activities in accordance with the provisions of all applicable regulations and laws
- Review project documents and works with the Project Manager to develop and maintain the correct facility dollar value, based on completed construction projects.
25% or less - Travel may be required for training and/or site visits.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates, VEOA, ICTAP, Military Spouses
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485352300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.