The selectee for this position will serve as a HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT) in the HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICE of the Navy Systems Management Activity.Learn more about this agency
The successful selectee will perform the following duties:
- Develop and implement policies, programs and procedures for the Performance Management program.
- Serve as a technical advisor to serviced organizations in the areas of performance management.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of the Performance Management program in meeting legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop performance management tools for managers and employees to utilize throughout the performance cycle.
- Brief managers on the components of a performance management process.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Competitive and Excepted Service Federal Employees
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485284700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.