- You will be expected to:
· Participate in program studies and analysis of operations to achieve greater economy and efficiency.
· Prepare materials for work flow and operational analysis, cost studies, and/or equipment utilization.
· Prepare initial work plans and draft reports based on existing procedures or observation of the activity to be studied.
· Review both operational plans and current and incoming work projects.
· Make recommendations for improving methods.
· Advise on the adequacy of budgeting.
· Determine the need for work standards and control systems.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Recent Graduate
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485259600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.