- You will be expected to:
· Participate in program studies and analysis of operations to achieve greater economy and efficiency.
· Prepare materials for work flow and operational analysis, cost studies, and/or equipment utilization.
· Prepare initial work plans and draft reports based on existing procedures or observation of the activity to be studied.
· Review both operational plans and current and incoming work projects.
· Make recommendations for improving methods.
· Advise on the adequacy of budgeting.
· Determine the need for work standards and control systems.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Recent Graduate
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485259600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.