This position is located within the office of the NAVSEA Inspector General, Headquarters Naval Sea Systems Command located in the Washington Navy Yard, Washington D.C. The selectee for this position serves as the Deputy Assistant Inspector General (AIG) for Contract Fraud Risk and Mitigation (C-FRAM) and function as an advisor to NAVSEAINSGEN on contract fraud detection and deterrence activities. You will lead efforts to develop, direct, and execute a dedicated, independent and comprehensive contract fraud risk and mitigation program through NAVSEA.
As a Lead Auditor, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
· Managing program activities for the effective management of Contract Fraud Risk and Mitigation resources;
· Resolving highly complex and controversial audit, internal review, or internal or internal control matters;
· Analyzing high risk areas identified by DoD, SECNAV, OPNAV, and NAVINSGEN, as well as audits, investigations, inspections, and management reviews;
· Developing and implementing related guidance and directives;
· Directing and managing internal audits of NAVSEA activities according to regulation, policy and procedure; and/or
· Providing a full range of technical and administrative guidance to personnel.
25% or less - Travel is dependent upon position description and availability of funding.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current Permanent Department of Defense in the competitive service, Reinstatement eligible and individuals with the following special appointing authorities; Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA), ICTAP Eligible.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485167800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.