Civilian employees serve a vital role in supporting the Army mission. They provide the skills that are not readily available in the military, but crucial to support military operations. The Army integrates the talents and skills of its military and civilian members to form a Total Army.
About the Position:
This job provides the opportunity to support the mission of the Corpus Christi Army Depot; which is to overhaul, repair, modify, retrofit, test and modernize helicopters, engines and components for all services and foreign military customers. The Corpus Christi Army Depot (CCAD) is the Army's Center of Industrial and Technical Excellence for Rotary Wing Aviation Maintenance. We also provide worldwide on-site maintenance services, aircraft crash analysis, lubricating oil analysis, and chemical, metallurgical and training support. Positions include those providing support to the maintenance of helicopters in a variety of shops or in an office setting.
Who May Apply:
Only applicants who meet one of the employment authority categories below are eligible to apply for this job. You will be asked to identify which category or categories you meet, and to provide documents which prove you meet the category or categories you selected. See Proof of Eligibility for an extensive list of document requirements for all employment authorities.
- Current Corpus Christi Army Depot employees with competitive status
- Serves as Protocol Specialist for Corpus Christi Army Depot and supports all residing organizations on the depot in planning and coordinating major meetings, conferences, seminars, demonstrations, tours, and formal visits.
- Serves as initial point of contact for all visitors.
- Receives and keeps currently informed on regulations, directives and procedures.
- Provides planning and procedural guidance on the conduct of social functions.
- Coordinates utilization of government and/or commercial motor transportation for transporting military and civilians from/to the airport, within installations during tours, from/to hotels/motels.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Internal Employees
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485032200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.