If you want to do interesting and challenging work and to make a contribution to national defense, DISA is a great place for you.Learn more about this agency
DISA provides secure and reliable communications and computing support that enable the President and our military forces to communicate globally through voice, video, and data transmission. DISA is a leader within the Federal Government in implementing "people programs" and offers a broad range of quality-of-life and training programs. Go to www.disa.mil for more information.
- Perform customer support duties by applying SharePoint technologies to solve identified problems on various network platforms.
- Provide high-level technical expertise and major technical responsibility for developing, monitoring, and maintaining multiple databases or applications.
- Develop new internet strategies, methods, and techniques for accommodation of customer needs and system requirements.
- Lead the design, programming, reporting, testing, and technical support of specific Information Technology applications.
- Advise on technical consultation, developmental skills, and guidance on matters related to the optimization of internet technologies.
Occasional travel - Less than 25%
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Status Candidates (Merit Promotion and VEOA Eligibles)
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/485022700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.