Earth Day is every day at the EPA! At the EPA, you can protect human health and the environment of all Americans, and you’ll discover that EPA is one great place to work! We offer great benefits and work flexibilities, and our diverse workforce connects to more than just a career--we share a common passion to promote a cleaner, healthier environment.Learn more about this agency
This position is located in Region 6, Compliance Assurance and Enforcement Division, Water Enforcement Branch, Surface Water Compliance Section (VCCA0000), Dallas, Texas.
For more information on this office, visit their website: https://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/epa-region-6-south-central
- Conduct inspections and investigations of regulated facilities for compliance with applicable regulations, permits, or other federal requirements.
- Provide technical advice and information on significant analytical methods, sampling techniques, etc., related to specific program areas, functions, or activities.
- Serve as a technical expert in the development, negotiation, and litigation of both civil and criminal enforcement matters.
- Plan, conduct, and provide regulatory technical assistance on complex field sampling and analytical services, facility inspections, and audits.
- Provide assistance to regional personnel, other federal, state, local agencies, tribes, industry representatives, and concerned public citizens on the technical aspects of federal laws and EPA regulations.
25% or less - You may be required to travel 6 to 10 days per month.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…Current permanent EPA internal employees in Region 6, Compliance Assurance and Enforcement Division with competitive status and CTAP eligibles.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484917800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.