Learn more about this agency
Serve as a Intelligence Specialist at the GG-13 grade level a performing duties as a Counter-Revisionist States (CRVS) Branch Senior Intelligence Analyst in the Special Operations Command Pacific (SOCPAC) J2 Joint Intelligence Support Element (JISE) on matters pertaining to analysis, production and quality control of intelligence production throughout the PACOM Area of Responsibility (AOR).
A Cost-of-Living-Allowance (COLA) of 11.32% will be added to the stated salary. COLA is subject to change at any time.
- Exercise technical expertise as the SOCPAC lead for Counter-revisionist states to include China, Russia, North Korea and Iran in the PACOM Area of Responsibility.
- Lead a team of analysts to perform thorough intelligence analysis and provides operational military options to the SOCPAC SOJ2 and Commander.
- Provide detailed intelligence analysis to support Operations Plans (OPLANS) and Concepts of Operations Plans (CONPLANS).
- Integrate all component, sub-component, intelligence agencies and non-DoD agencies into a cohesive Counter-Revisionist States analytic enterprise.
- Integrate a joint, military, civilian and contractor intelligence branch.
- Ensure intelligence programs meet requirements based on a comprehensive knowledge of the full scope of intelligence laws, regulations, and policies.
Occasional travel - Occassional travel may be required.
Who May Apply
This job is open to…All U. S. citizens.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/484158200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.